Light Magazine Writer's Guidelines
2020 Light Themes:
- #1 January/February: Sleep
- #2 March/April: Your Walk With God
- #3 May/June: Diabetes
- #4 July/August: Brothers
- #5 September/October: Accountability
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- #6 November/December: Christmas and Thanksgiving
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- #1 January/February: Mental Health
- #2 March/April: Let’s Travel!
- #3 May/June: Dads
- #4 July/August: Smoking
- #5 September/October: What Is Your Passion? Where Is Your Mission Field?
- #6 November/December: Your Ministry of Words
Submissions are being accepted only for Light magazine. Light is always on the lookout for insightful writers to provide engaging custom essay stories and articles from a Christian perspective. Above are the themes for 2020 and electronic versions of past issues of the magazine. Modest financial sums are provided to writers whose work is accepted for publication. For writer's guidelines, queries, and submissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeri Lyn Rogge, editor | Richard Clark Jr., assistant editor