Light Magazine Writer's Guidelines
2020 Light Theme Issues
- #1 January/February: Sleep
- #2 March/April: Your Walk with God
- #3 May/June: Diabetes Submission deadline: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- #4 July/August: Brothers Submission deadline: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- #5 September/October: Accountability Submission deadline: Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- #6 November/December: Christmas and Thanksgiving Submission deadline: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Please send queries and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #1 January/February: Mental Health
- #2 March/April: Let’s Travel!
- #3 May/June: Dads
- #4 July/August: Smoking
- #5 September/October: What Is Your Passion? Where Is Your Mission Field?
- #6 November/December: Your Ministry of Words
Submissions are being accepted only for Light magazine.
Light is always on the lookout for insightful writers to provide engaging custom essay stories and articles from a Christian perspective. Above are the themes for 2019 and electronic versions of past issues of the magazine. Modest financial sums are provided to writers whose work is accepted for publication. Unsolicited submissions are encouraged. For writer's guidelines, email email@example.com.
Jeri Lyn Rogge, editor | Richard Clark Jr., assistant editor