Your gift can support immediate or ongoing needs through Christian Record Services, Inc., and we’d love to talk about your interests and how you can further the ministry to and for people who are blind or experiencing vision loss.
Special projects could include:
- Funding the production of new resources in braille, audio, and large print, and making them available free to people who are legally blind
- Supporting PhoneFaith, started by and for people who are blind, offering 17 live, call-in programs every week, to inform, encourage, and inspire callers
- Increasing the in-house production capabilities of materials and resources in accessible formats
- Adding titles to the Naomi Chapman Turner Library for the Blind, a lending library with a focus on Christian materials and resources that many libraries do not offer in accessible formats
- Creating an endowment to fund ongoing needs in a specific area, like National Camps for Blind Children or the production of Bibles in accessible formats
- Provide scholarships for qualified college and university students in the United States through the Anne Lowe Scholarship Endowment.
For more information, please contact the Mission Advancement team at 402-488-0981, option 4, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.