Charitable Gift Annuity
Did you know there is a way to guarantee steady income, even when the economy is down? If this is something you would like, please consider a charitable gift annuity.
A charitable gift annuity is a gift made to Christian Record Services, Inc. that can provide you with a secure source of fixed payments for life.
How a charitable gift annuity works
A charitable gift annuity with Christian Record Services, Inc. is one of many ways to support this ministry to children and adults who are blind.
1. You transfer cash, stock, or other liquid assets to Christian Record Services, Inc.
2. In exchange, Christian Record Services, Inc. promises to pay fixed payments to you or your designee for life.
3. You will receive a charitable income tax deduction for the gift portion of the annuity.
4. You will further Christian Record Services' mission to empower people who are blind to engage with their communities and embrace the Blessed Hope.
Ways to create a charitable gift annuity
- Fund your gift annuity with cash, and a significant portion of the annuity payment will be tax-free.
- Do you have appreciated securities? Avoid a portion of the capital gains tax by making your gift with appreciated securities.
Please contact us to inquire about other assets you might be able to use to fund a charitable gift annuity.
Questions? Please contact the Mission Advancement team at 402-488-0981, option 4, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to a donor’s own legal and financial advisors, Christian Record Services, Inc. partners with Western Adventist Foundation to provide professional and confidential consulting and gift-planning solutions. For more information, call 866-356-5595, or visit www.wafsda.org.