Bibles and New Testaments are available in audio, braille, and large-print formats in several versions. Spanish-language Bibles and the Gospels are offered, too.
- New English Translation (full Bible or portions, spiral-bound)
- New King James Version (full New Testament or portions, spiral-bound)
- King James Version (digital cartridge)
- World English Bible (digital cartridge)
- New King James Version (pocket mp3 player)
Large Print (18 point):
- King James Version (full bound Bible)
- New English Translation (full Bible, New Testament, or portions, spiral-bound)
A selection of books in braille, large print, and audio are available for members to keep. Spanish-language books are offered in large print and audio.
Large Print and Braille:
- God’s Plan for Your Well-being
- Help in Daily Living
- How To Believe When You Hurt
- Promises, Challenges, and Encouragement from Scripture
- Sinners in the Hands of a Loving God
- Sitting at the Feet of Jesus
- Steps to Christ
- The Case for Christ
- Naturally Gourment (Cookbook)
See our full listing of books by downloading our full resource catalog. Link at the top of this page.
- The Great Hope (mp3 disc)
- Conflict of the Ages - The five books in this series are Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, The Desire of Ages (on the life of Christ), Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy. An additional book - Steps to Christ - is included with the Conflict of the Ages series on a single digital cartridge.
Fanny Crosby was blind—but that really isn’t what she’s known for today. She wrote more than 8,000 hymns during her lifetime between 1820 and 1915. And no, her songs have not gone out of style. They continue to be recorded by musical artists today and sung in churches the world over. Here are a few of her best-known songs: “Blessed Assurance,” “Jesus Is Tenderly Calling You Home,” “Praise Him, Praise Him,” and “To God Be the Glory.”
The Seventh-day Adventist Hymnal, offered in braille by Christian Record Services, is packed with 695 uplifting Christian songs and hymns, including several of Fanny Crosby’s songs. It comes in four spiral-bound volumes. Use the hymnal as you lead worship, sing along with your church family, or enjoy in your personal devotions. If singing isn’t your thing, the poetry of the hymns is equally powerful and uplifting.