Skip to main content

Planned Gifts

Rollover Your IRA for People who are Blind

How are you planning to spend your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) this year? Consider investing in people who are blind. Ask your financial advisor to direct all or part of your RMD to Christian Record Services. 

To give a portion of your Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA, your financial advisor will need this information:


Christian Record Services, Inc
P.O. Box 6097
Lincoln, NE 68506

Federal Identification Number: 47-0405439

 Questions? Please call 402-488-0981, option 4, or email